ETS Consulting Services, LLC
5 Concourse Pkwy NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
How we use the collected information
We may collect the following types of information:
• Information we collect – When you sign up at ETS website we ask you to provide your company information. We may use the information with our third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
• Information Log – When you access ETS via a browser, application or other client the servers on which we host our website automatically record certain information. The information may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request.
• User communications – When you send email or other communications to ETS, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
In addition to the points mentioned above, we might use the information to:
• Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services and develop new services
• Protect the rights or property of ETS and our users
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Sharing of Information
ETS only shares information with other companies or individuals outside of ETS in the following limited circumstances:
• Firstly that we have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive information.
• We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy applicable laws, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
• To enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof.
• Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
• Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ETS, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. It is done through appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to company information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
The information transfer over the internet cannot absolutely be made secure and by using this website, you agree that we have no liability for disclosure of your information because of errors in transmission or unauthorized acts by third parties.